A very interesting post. How many has God killed? Complete list and estimated total (Including Apocryphal killings)



I am familiar with all the incidents mentioned in the Bible and Torah of where God killed human, but I will admit. I hadn't realized it was so many of them. I must admit. I've wondered what's the point in killing babies and small children or even teenagers?

This post leads to another blog called: How many has God killed? Complete list and estimated total (Including Apocryphal killings)


Well, if we look at things as they are then God have killed everything that ever lived on earth.  

If you look at what God told our progenitors in Genesis he made it clear he was going to kill all of us and everything on the planet.

Comments

  1. I guess if you look at things that way... I guess God does kills a lot. That sounds like something Nikola would say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sweet Little Child Once was I